Holy Land Trip (2024)
ISRAEL TRIP HIGHLIGHTS -
PLACE: The Holy Land (Israel)
DATES: May 22-30, 2024
TARGET: Adults and Students (Grades 9-College)
OVERNIGHT CITIES: Tel Aviv, Tiberias, and Jerusalem, Israel (Lodging in 3 & 4 Star Hotels)
COST: Estimated $3,850.00 per person (To Be Finalized July, 2023)
INCLUDES: Airfare, Some Meals, Lodging, In-Country Transportation, & Journal
DEADLINE: November 1, 2023
DISCOVERY MEETING -
- We had a tremendous crowd of 55+ at the Discovery Meeting on Sunday, April 30, at at Circlewood Baptist in Tuscaloosa!
- If you would like to receive an Information Packet, send your mailing address to Rob Cain (email@example.com).
- The Deadline to Register: November 1, 2023 (but the Trip will likely sell out BEFORE then).
Here's a Partial List of Our Trip Highlights -
- Sea of Galilee (Including a Boat Ride)
- Church of the Holy Sepulcher
- Pool of Bethesda
- Jordan River (With an Option for Water Baptism)
- Mount of Olives
- Garden of Gethsemane
- Mount of the Beatitudes
- The Dead Sea (With an Option to get in & Float)
- Caesarea Philippi
- Mount Carmel
- 3 & 4-Star Hotels in Tel Aviv (1 night), Tiberias (2 nights), and Jerusalem (4 nights)
- And LOTS More!
Western Wall of Jerusalem (See Below)
The "Way of Suffering" - The Road to the Cross (Below)
The Qumran "Dead Sea Scrolls" Caves (Below)