Who We Are
No Compromise International grew out of "No Compromise Student Ministries", a 30-year effort which provided thousands of Youth & College students a weekend Christian retreat filled with solid, Biblical teaching and dynamic, passionate worship. These annual retreats were held from 1985-2015 in various locations in Alabama, Tennessee, and Florida.
Now, No Compromise International (NCI) has been developed to give students and adults the chance to participate in life-changing Short-Term Mission Trips, and dynamic, life-changing International Christian Travel.
What Makes Us Unique...
Here are the highlights of "Who We Are" -
- NCI provides pre-packaged, short-term Mission Trips AND International Christian Travel for individuals, churches, and Christian groups. The individual or group selects the trip(s) they want to participate in, and then registers for that event.
- Most trips are one week to ten days in duration, including travel time from your gateway city (usually Atlanta, GA).
- The cost for a NCI Trip includes the "Big Items" associated with international travel, including: Airfare, Lodging, Meals, In-Country Transportation; Water Provision, and Insurance.
- This particular ministry was launched in 2018, with 2 short-term Mission Trips taking place in 2019 - Quito, Ecuador (June); and Nairobi, Kenya (July), with plans for a return trip (following the pandemic) to Quito, Ecuador, AND Christian Travel to Jerusalem, Israel, on May 22-30, 2024!
What are the Differences in Mission Trips & International Christian Travel?
Here are the highlights of "NCI Mission Trips" -
- The Goal is ministry-focused, and will include daily service / outreach projects, and nightly worship.
- The Lodging often is based on large groups (dormitory-style).
- One day of dedicated Cultural Experience will be included in the Schedule.
- Meals will be included in the participation fee for the project.
Here are the highlights of "NCI Inernational Travel" -
- The Goals include education, sightseeing, and dynamic Cultural Experiences throughout.
- The attending groups will be provided a daily Spiritual Journal, with the itinerary, area for note taking, and Daily Devotionals.
- The Lodging will often be in groups of 2-3 people in first-class hotel accommodations (participants have first choice on roommates).
- Most Meals will be included in the fee, but participants will need to purchase some during the trip.
- Often, a Free Day for sightseeing will be afforded the group on a designated day during the event.